Be a part of a studio audience on your favorite television show. You may write for tickets in advance of your visit to L.A. or pick them up in person, since free tickets are available daily at some studio complexes. Remember, tickets and seating for shows are on a first come, first served basis. Most shows have a minimum age requirement of 14. For more information, contact:
- Paramount Television Audience Shows,
- 780 N. Gower St., Hollywood CA
- (213) 468-5575
- Audiences Unlimited at Fox TV Center,
- 5746 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood CA
- (818) 753-3470
- Audiences Associations
- 7471 Melrose Ave., Hollywood CA
- (213) 467-4697
- Free tickets are also available outside Mann's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood. Universal Studios Hollywood, Glendale Galleria and Panorama Mall. The Los Angeles Convention & Visitors Bureau's Visitor Information Centers in Hollywood and Downtown L.A. also have tickets to tapings.
- PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE
- Price is Right Tickets absolutely free, no catch! You will be on your way to the Price Is Right/CBS studio audience! It seems like "The Price Is Right" Game Show has been on TV forever - and it almost has. The game show has proved incredibly popular over the years. It has inspired British and Australian versions of the show as well as several syndicated U.S. versions - which meant that for at least eight years there were two different "Price is Right" shows on the air each day: the CBS show and the syndicated version.
- JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE
- Born in Brooklyn and raised in Las Vegas, Jimmy Kimmel's career began in morning radio, where he rose to become "Jimmy the Sports Guy" on KROQ-FM Los Angeles' "Kevin and Bean Show." In 1997 he became co-host of the critically-acclaimed game show, Win Ben Stein's Money, for which he won an Emmy as Best Game Show Host in 1999. He spent three years on the program and, since 1999, has served as the on-air prognosticator for Fox NFL Sunday. Not limiting his talents to television, Kimmel appeared as himself in the romantic comedy, Down to You, and lent his voice to the box office hit, Road Trip. Kimmel was co-host and co-creator of the highly rated program, The Man Show. In 2002 Kimmel launched a new primetime series that he created with his Jackhole Industries partners Adam Carolla (also his co-host on The Man Show) and Daniel Kellison. Crank Yankers features outrageous crank calls from real comedians to real people, delivered to viewers through puppets. .
- JAY LENO LIVE
- One of the country's premier comedians, Leno has appeared in hundreds of comedy shows around the United States for the past 20 years. In 2001, he traveled to Bosnia, where he performed for military troops associated with the war in Afghanistan. Leno also traveled to Aviano, Italy in 1995 to entertain military troops associated with the peacekeeping efforts in Bosnia. He remains passionate about performing in front of live audiences and appears regularly in Las Vegas, on college campuses around the United States and in other venues. "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" has experienced numerous highlights during its reign, including winning two Emmy Awards - the first in 1995 for Outstanding Comedy, Variety or Music Series, and the second in 1996 for Outstanding Technical Direction. In 1999 and 2000, "The Tonight Show" took home the trophy for Favorite Late Night Show in the annual TV Guide Awards determined by voting viewers. Leno's personal highlights include receiving a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame and being the first person to drive the pace car of all major NASCAR events.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE FREE TICKETS
- Los Angeles Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 633 W. Fifth St, Suite 6000, Los Angeles, CA 90071